Ash carpet and upholstery Truck-mounted hot-water extraction is designed to wash away contaminants such as; soils, beverages, food, urine, vomit, feces, pollen, pet dander, carcinogens and other pollutants within your carpet to promote a healthier environment without leaving a sticky residue that can cause rapid re-soiling.
By using this method of cleaning, which is recommended by most carpet manufacturers, along with the skilled IICRC certified technicians, you can be assured you are getting the very best process available
- Inspect areas prior to cleaning.
- Pre-spot spots and spills.
- Apply environmentally safe pre-conditioning agents to release soils.
- Groom in pre-conditioner to remove caked on soils.
- Hot water extract with Truck-mounted system.
- Post-spot stubborn area for maximum spot and stain removal.
- Apply DuPont carpet protector to help shield against spill absorption and fiber abrasion. (Optional)
- Groom carpet to expedite drying and enhance appearance.
- Customer evaluation for final approval.